As Development Engineer Electronics (m/f/d) you will work at our RDA Competence Center in Kornwestheim (scheduled beginning of 2022 in Ludwigsburg) to ensure that product and system requirements are translated into technical requirements and specifications in an interdisciplinary environment. You will develop different electrical and electronic concepts and architectures on your own responsibility and evaluate those using common methods. Together with your team of 8 further experts in the Electronics department you are part of our dynamic R&D department and our diverse organization with more than 30 different nationalities.
What are your responsibilities in detail?
- You design, review and document circuit diagrams using design guidelines, regulatory EMC and safety standards on your own accord.
- You create, optimize and record electrical/ electronic architectures for our systems.
- You develop and check technical and requirement specifications for systems/ modules and make analyses, technical calculations and simulations of electrical and electronic circuits.
- You select electronic components according to requirements, design, cost and reliability analyses
- You will be responsible for the coordination of EMC activities including the creation of EMC concepts, EMC test plans, monitoring of EMC measurements and development of necessary interference suppression measures.
- You are involved in effort estimation, project scheduling and the coordination of work packages within interdisciplinary project teams.
Do you see yourself in the following profile?
- You successfully completed your studies in engineering/ electronics or a related field.
- You have many years of professional experience in the development of digital and analog electronics and electrics, ideally in a regulated environment
- Experience in technical leadership and/ or project management is advantageous
- Very good knowledge in all project phases of component and device development ideally in the field of automation or medical technology
- Solid practical experience with ECAD tools, EMC and very good knowledge of electrical safety standards
- Ability to work in a team, excellent communication skills and personal responsibility complete your profile
What else awaits you:
- Our R&D site is characterized by dynamism and agility. We have clear goals in mind and plenty of room for creativity thanks to our medium-sized company, but at the same time we have the security that the Roche Group gives us
- RDA employees are asked to contribute courageous and unconventional ideas and thus actively shape the success of the company
- We are passionate about our work and motivated by what we do: Doing now what patients need next
Please upload your current CV, letter of motivation and relevant certificates/ references. Before sending your application, please note that no further documents can be added subsequently.
Contact us for questions!
We are pleased that you are considering Roche as a potential employer! Our FAQ will help you with various questions regarding the application process.
With people. For people.
Do you need further support? Our Talent Acquisition Team is available for you by phone from Monday till Friday from 9-12 a.m. and from 1-4 p.m. at +49 621-759 68642. We are looking forward helping you!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Engineering, Engineering > Design Engineering & Architecture