Our Cyber Security experts help clients in performing simulated cyber-attacks using penetration testing for identifying & evaluating digital threats, showing how these could affect companies.
Become a member of our team, assisting clients in their journey to effectively guard against cyber-crime.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support/Lead penetration test and Red Teaming assignments of our national and international clients
- Support/Lead simulated phishing and awareness campaigns, secure configuration review,
- Conduct compromise assessments
- Analyze complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective in different industries
- Support security assessments as a technical subject matter expert
- Advise executives and technology executives on meaningful strategic changes regarding cyber security services
- Support to further develop the penetration test and red teaming services
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or similar
- Comprehensive experience in information security and penetration testing
- Understanding of Red/Blue/Purple teaming exercises
- 2 or more years of experience in penetration testing, reverse engineering or red teaming
- Related certificates like OSCP, OSCE, GPEN or similar are an advantage
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of German is an advantage
- Team spirit, determination, willingness to take action, quick thinking, strong interest in advisory topics and a deep technical understanding gained through training or other experience
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.