Description Remote Working German Customer Support Advisor
The best company to work for in 2020!
We're seeking those German speakers passionate about giving customers the best support support to join the international support team at an award-winning outsourcing business representing othe leading tech company in the world!
No experience is necessary as you will receive 3 weeks paid award-winning training to make sure your career gets off to the best possible start. You will be training and working working from home, with all equipment being supplied.
There is lots to do outside of work in Geogeous Greece from some of Europe's best beaches, unique nighlife and world famous history and heritage.
Our client is offering a generous relocation package, award winning training, a clear path for personal development and an opportunity to launch a fantastic career. This is an opportunity not to be missed! So, what does this full relocation package include:
* Free 1-way flight to Athens in Greece.
* Airport pickup upon arrival.
* Fully paid accommodation for two weeks and assistance finding permanent accommodation.
* Support in obtaining National Insurance and a bank account.
In addition to all this, you'll receive:
* A gross salary of €1380
* A monthly performance bonus
* Full time contract (40 hours a week) Monday-Friday 10:00-01:00 (8 hour rotational shift)
* Industry award-winning training
* Private medical insurance
* 22 days paid holiday
* Free Greek language lessons
What will I be doing?
You will be the first point of contact for customers, offering support via phone, live chat and email. Following on from your training and continuous support, you'll be speedily helping put a smile on customer's faces as you provide a top class service.
What do I need to do this?
* EU passport or ID card
* C2 German
* Training is in English, so you'll also need to be highly competent in the English language
* Have a good knowledge and be passionate about technology
* Ability to multi-task as you will be speaking to customers via phone, email and web chat
1 Hit the apply button!
2 Have a chat with one of our consultants
3 One stage interview
4 Job offer!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application.