Off-Grid Europe, a Pfullendorf based company (with office in Senegal) is looking for an broad skilled Mechanical Engineer to compliment our Pfullendorf team.
Off-Grid Europe is a constantly evolving company looking to power emerging energy markets with solar/wind/battery driven solutions. Our solutions range from 100 kWh battery storage and upwards, our solar from 15kvp up to the megawatt range. We do all our work in-house, including software, schematics and engineering for our mounting/transport solutions. We have our own installation teams and are very modern in terms of business practice, innovation and profit making. We are not VC funded.
We are looking for;
- A qualified engineer with at least 8 years working experience in metal manufacturing, assembly, design with ability to translate usable improvement ideas into actual products such as laser cut parts, updates to assembly process
- Experienced CAD drawing (solid works, AutoCAD) with ability to translate ideas into well organized plans which are in a short time executed into physical design.
- Ability to organize workflows and create/implement systems to organize the complete manufacturing process. This includes configuring web-based software, setting up our new ERM system
- Very good understanding of interconnected systems which work in both AC/DC power up to 1000v. Prior experience with robotics, assembly lines, manufacturing machines will help you to improve on our product and processes.
- Ability to think outside the box, translate ideas into action, clearl communication and ability to get on with the work and tasks given is essential.
- Ability to solve other problems presented which is always the case in small businesses. We expect people to take tasks, even tasks they are not currently able to complete and understand this subject to figure out a good way forward. Problem solving and willingness to think/create/learn is essential.
- People with a clean vision for the future, who are looking to make our world a better place.
Our office/factory is in Pfullendorf, we are close to the Alps and the lake of Konstance with fantastic summers and winters. We offer option to relocate to our location following a probation period and seek international people for our team.
Our day-to-day work is stressful, fun and challenging, you are expected to work the hours required to solve the problems you are tasked with. You will have options to travel if you wish. You are minimum bi lingual with fluent English and German.
The job is available to begin right away and we have very existing projects in the pipeline. So if you feel this is for you, please send your CV and covering letter to CTO Mark Kragh email@example.com
The Off-Grid Europe Team