Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14, employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune ’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture - YouTube
This critical position has an opportunity to shape Keysight’s future product architectures and impact the World around us by creating and delivering new measurement capability. You will apply your skills to all phases of the product development process including conceptual design, electromagnetic analysis, prototyping, and ensuring that your work meets Keysight's quality/regulatory requirements. This is your opportunity to join a team that is bringing to market some of the most advanced solutions in the world. While part of a team, you will also be working independently on your priorities and tasks. The scope and complexity of your tasks will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills.
About the Team:
As an RF/Microwave Design Engineer you will be part of Keysight Lab’s mm-Wave subsystems design group. Our group designs leading mm-wave front-end products that address a variety of market applications (5G, 6G, Automotive Radar, Aero/Defense) partnering with our Centers of Excellence and Industry Solutions Groups.
• Help lead the architecture and definition of new products and own all phases of the RF/Microwave design process from concept to production ensuring that the product meets performance and manufacturability goals and reliability qualifications requirements.
• Design novel RF/Microwave signal conditioning components in several different cutting edge technology platforms.
• Develop electromagnetic models to fully characterize complex subsystems.
• Work within a multi-discipline project team to create new products and ensure new designs meet both internal and customer requirements.
• Work with our internal and external manufacturing partners to prototype designs and bring them to manufacturing
• BS and MS or PhD Degrees in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with an emphasis in RF and Microwave Design.
• Mastery of electrical engineering, electronics, and RF principles.
• Proficiency with microwave modeling tools (1D, 2.5D, and 3D simulators).
• Works well in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to generate new ideas.
• Good listening and communication skills.
• Organizes work effectively and uses available resources.
• 3+ years of experience in RF/mm wave/microwave subsystem design.
• Proficiency with ADS, Genesys, and emPro.